Terms & Conditions of Relais Ortaglia B&B
These Conditions apply to all guests of the Hotel and are acknowledged and consented to by making a reservation.
Rooms are subject to availability.
The Hotel reserves the right to refuse any booking for any good reason.
Guests are required to show a government photo ID and have a credit card on file when checking in.
COVID Policy: As of September 1, 2021: Relais Ortaglia B&B will require an EU Green Pass; or a US CDC Vaccination Card; or a COVID Certificate of Recovery Verified by our local ASL Office, as per the Updated Italian Government decree of August 30, 2021. Check in will be refused without a valid verified Pass/Certificate forfeiting all deposit/booking funds.
Rooms are priced for 2 persons.
All Guests of Hotel must be booked in advance of arrival.
All Children & Babies must be on reservation in advance of arrival.
Relais Ortaglia is a NON-SMOKING Property. A 500€ Cleaning Fee will be charged if any guest smokes in the Villa.
All Policies, Rules and Regulations are understood and agreed upon by Guest by making a reservation at Relais Ortaglia B&B.
Check-in & Check-out Times
Guests may check-in at any time from 4.00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. on day of arrival.
On departure, guests must vacate their rooms and check-out by no later than 10:00 a.m.
Failure to check-out before 10:00 a.m. will entitle the Hotel to charge for an additional night.
50% Deposit Due at time of Booking.
50% Remaining Balance is Due 60 days prior to check in.
A Credit Card is required to check in to the Hotel.
Guests must pay all outstanding charges on departure.
Guests are liable for any damage they cause to the Hotel property.
Reservations must be cancelled or modified in writing 60 days prior to arrival day to avoid a full stay fee including tax.
No-Show fee is the full stay including tax.
A 4% Credit Card Fee will be charged for all resevations requesting to cancel prior to 60 days.
In the unlikely event that Relais Ortaglia B&B does not, for any reason have the required number and types of rooms available as per the Booking, Relais Ortaglia B&B reserves the right to relocate the Client to an alternative hotel of a similar standard.
The extra and reasonable accommodation expenses incurred for equivalent accommodation (for the first night only) shall at Relais Ortaglia B&B's discretion, which will normally be exercised in favour of the Client, be borne by Relais Ortaglia B&B.
The acceptance of this obligation (which will not release the Client of the obligation to pay the Relais Ortaglia B&B the relevant Charges) shall be in lieu of all other liabilities or obligations, which are hereby expressly excluded.
Right of Refusal
The Hotel reserves the right to refuse a guest entry and accommodation if, on arrival, management reasonably considers that the guest is under the influence of drink or drugs, is unsuitably dressed or is behaving in a threatening, abusive or otherwise unacceptable manner.
The Hotel reserves the right to require a guest to leave if he/she is causing a disturbance, annoying other guests or Hotel staff or is behaving in an unacceptable manner.
Guests shall comply with all reasonable rules and procedures in effect at the Hotel, including but not limited to health and safety and security procedures and statutory requirements as to registration.
Losses, Liabilities etc.
Guests must report any loss of or damage to their property immediately on discovery to the Hotel and shall make themselves available to assist with any reports made by the Hotel to the police.
The Hotel shall not be liable to a guest for any loss or damage to property caused by the misconduct or negligence of a guest or an Act of God, or where the guest remains in exclusive charge of the property concerned.
The Hotel shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performing any of its obligations under this Agreement if the failure or delay was due to any cause beyond its reasonable control, including (without limitation) war or threat of war, civil or political action or disturbance, riot, natural disaster, fire, epidemic, bad weather, terrorist activity (threatened or actual), military activity, governmental or regulatory action, industrial dispute, act of God, failure of power or machinery, failure of or interruption in externally provided services and utilities, and all similar events outside the Hotel’s control.
Whilst all reasonable efforts have been taken by the Hotel to ensure that Bookings made under this Agreement are able to proceed, the Hotel reserves the right to relocate any Booking to another hotel of similar size and standard. The Client acknowledges that the Hotel accepts no liability for any loss or damage suffered by or caused to the Client in consequence of the relocation of the Client.
Guests will be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury they may cause at the Hotel.
These Conditions shall be governed by Italian law, and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Italian courts.
Damage to hotel property
We reserve the right to charge guests the cost of rectifying damage, caused by the deliberate, negligent or reckless act of the guest to the hotel’s property or structure.
Should this damage come to light after the guest has departed, we reserve the right to make a charge to the guest’s credit / debit card, or send an invoice for the amount to the registered address.
We will however make every effort to rectify any damage internally prior to contracting specialists to make the repairs, and therefore will make every effort to keep any costs that the guest would incur to a minimum.
The Guest is also responsible for any damage suffered by Relais Ortaglia B&B (AKA) Ferretti Eventi SRL or by thrid parties, including other guests, caused by him or caused by persons for whom he is responsible.
Removal of hotel property
We reserve the right to charge guests the cost of replacing any items that are removed from the premises by them without consent.
The charge will be the full replacement amount of the missing item, including any carriage charges.
Should the fact that the item is missing come to light after the guest has departed, we reserve the right to make a charge to the guests credit / debit card, or send an invoice for the amount to the registered address.
Accident Waiver and Release of Liability On Tours and Excursions Scheduled by Relais Ortaglia B&B (AKA Ferretti Eventi SRL) for Guests
1. Relais Ortaglia B&B and its affiliated entities and its employees does not own the goods and services provide on tours. Because Relais Ortaglia B&B does not maintaincontrol over their personnel, or operations of these suppliers, we assume noresponsibility for and cannot be held liable for any personal injury, death,property damage, or other loss, accident, delay, inconvenience, or irregularity which may be occasioned by reason of (1) any wrongful, negligent, willful, orunauthorized acts or omissions on the part of any of the tour suppliers, orother employees or agents, (2) any defect in or failure of any vehicle, equipment,instrument owned, operated or otherwise by any of these suppliers, or (3) anywrongful, willful, or negligent act or omissions on any part of any other party.
2. I assume all risk for participating in the above activity (hereinafter “activity”). I acknowledge the above activity may posesome risk of personal injury and I undertake and assume this risk.
3. I further waive and release Relais Ortaglia B&B (hereinafter (“party”), the promoters and any insuring entity of the above, and their directors, officers, employees, or assigns, as well as the activity sponsors, from any and all liability, including,but not limited to, liability arising from negligence or fault of the entities or persons for any injury or disability which may occur as a result of my participation in the above activity. I am assuming all risks on behalf of myself that may arise from negligence or carelessness on the part of any of the persons orentities being released, as well as from defective equipment, real or personal property owned, maintained, or controlled by the above parties.
4. I understand I may be photographed while participating in activities. I agree to allow my photo,video, or film likeness to be used for any legitimate purpose by the activity holders, sponsors, producers, and their assigns.
5. I shall defend, hold harmless, and indemnify the parties from and againstall losses, claims,damages, costs or expenses in connectionwith any action or claim brought or made (or threatened to be brought or made), for, or on account of any injuriesor damages, received or sustained by myself during the course of the activity.